Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Quest: Partner(s) in Crime Needed!

I love food. I love all types of food. Thai, Ethiopian, Pizza, Sushi, Cereal, Pasta, Meat and Potatoes. All of it. But my favorite meal has been for many, many years...ok...let's say my entire life...has been a burger and fries. Any burger. Turkey burger; Veggie burger; Big, thick, juicy, greasy burgers. Yum. Yum.

The Quest: To find the best burger and fries in the DC area.

Needed: Partner(s) in crime. Because seriously...a quest like this can't be done by myself. It would be no fun...and because it's a little difficult to take stupid pictures of myself eating a burger.

Why: Why not?

In reality...I've been thinking about this for a while. And what brought it about was a couple of things. One being that I've been a bit restricted recently on what I've been allowed to eat...meaning no greasy burger and fries. But I'm pretty much free to eat whatever I want once again! And also, my dad keeps reminding me of a restaurant we went to while visiting DC when my brother was in the National Spelling Bee...and he keeps telling me how great these burgers were...and all he can remember is that the place was somewhere in Bethesda. But he doesn't remember any more than that. He's getting old and losing his memory...so I give him a bit of slack ;)

So what is needed of you? I need you to be willing to join me (even if it's only once) for a meal. You must order a burger of some kind. And of course give your opinion of said burger. Really, I'm envisioning some really funny pictures, some really good food, and a really good time.

Who's up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment