Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thursday...err...Tuesday...err...Wednesday Thirteen

1)  So I'm traveling...hence the lack of knowing what day it is.

2)  I missed all of the earthquake fun in DC yesterday...and am quite disappointed by this fact.

3) Every time some type of disaster hits DC, I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support I feel.  Yesterday afternoon, I heard from my BFF, my Aunt, and friends of my parents.  My parents weren't aware because they're currently in Alaska and out of touch. 

4)  Potato chips and cookies may yet be the death of me.

5)  Stupid hurricane.  I really want to start singing "Come on Irene!"

6)  I am impatient.  And am trying to be logical.  And the war between the two is not making for an easy week.

7)  Amy's Gluten Free/Dairy Free burrito's are delicious.

8)  I am proud of myself because I stood all day and did my performing monkey act...and really didn't feel like working out...but I did it anyway.  I not only used the bike in the gym, I also did my strength training thing...which it's been way too long since I've done that.  And am wondering if that is the reason for some of my leg pain lately. 

9)  I bought Icy Hot today...and that made me feel really old. 

10)  I wore a little black (and white) dress and walked into Wal-Mart.  Yeah...I was out of place. 

11)  I'm up in the air about seeing the movie "The Help."  I really enjoyed the book, and I think it could translate well into a movie...but I'm afraid that the actual thing will disappoint.  Like they normally do. 

12)  I was literally freezing all day yesterday while traveling.  To the point where I considered buying a stupid Chicago sweatshirt to help with the cold.

13)  I went to the bathroom on the plane yesterday...and thought of Marie.  And would like to let her know that I did not lose my skirt while I was in there.  But I did bust out laughing thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment