Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oops.

It's a very good thing that my dad is so good at organizing and scheduling. A couple of weeks ago, I requested vacation time for Musselman. For the weekend after the Fourth of July.

Anyone else see a problem with this? Because my dad definitely did.

See...last year when I was supposed to do Musselman, it was the weekend after the Fourth. And so this year, now that I'm actually going to compete...I was still thinking that it was the weekend after the Fourth.

So Dad corrected me. And I corrected the vacation time. AND...best of all...I have an extra week to train than I thought I did before :)

And now that we're gearing up for peak training weekend, I'm collecting ice, buying Gatorade in mass quantities...and hoping that the weather is decent.

EEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment