Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Admit It, I'm a Wuss

When it comes to being cold, only.  As previously mentioned, I have always been sensitive to cold weather.  Not that it stopped me from wearing flip flops in 40 degree weather.  Because I did on a regular basis. 

But now, not so much.  The whole hypothermia thing has definitely made me a wuss when it comes to being cold.  I've even been *gasp* willing to put socks on.  When I'm just hanging out in my apartment.  I overdress when I know I'm going to be outside for longer than 5 minutes.  I even brought a pair of gloves to wear at work because they keep our office somewhat colder than an icebox (at least that's what it feels like to me).  And I'm not even upset that I'll be missing a cold Christmas. 

This seems very strange to me.  But if it helps prevent hypothermia again in the future, I suppose I'm all for it. 

But that still doesn't mean I have to like wearing socks all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment