Sunday, September 11, 2011

Frustrations

I've been having a day, and I wouldn't say that it's been a good day.  And what put me over the top to having such a fine day?  I realized this morning that I lost all of the cash in my wallet sometime yesterday.  It wasn't a lot...somewhere around $20...but it's what put me over the top.  Mainly because I don't have enough in my checking account to get any more out until I get paid this week.  Which, normally I wouldn't need cash, except I was going to do a lot more laundry than I was able to do today.  In fact, I ended up laying out the last 2 loads all over my apartment, so I would have clothes to work out in and clothes to wear to work this week. 

So, I'm ok with the amount of laundry that I've been able to do...at least I already had some money on my laundry card...but still...frustrating.

The day, obviously, did not start out with this.  I had a crappy run this morning.  I'm still recovering from the cold I've had, and lets just say I was only able to get in a fraction of the workouts I was supposed to do this weekend.  I'm trying to remember that I'm using this weekend as recovery/transition back to life as normal...but it's still frustrating. 

Beyond that...lack of money, and lack of training...with now thinking about going back to school, and moving...with the added bonus of Ironman Arizona coming up far too quickly...I've been beside myself. 

I'm so frustrated with where I am in life right now.  Most of the time I'm ok...just certain days are worse than others.  Today, everything feels like it's weighing me down.  I'm frustrated with how tiny my apartment is.  And beyond that, how much I pay for this tiny apartment.  But I can't afford to move out of this tiny apartment either, because that would cost money too.  To get out of my lease, and the expense of moving.  I'm feeling stuck.  And broke. 

So, this is not normally a statement I would make...but could I please find a sugar daddy?  Please? 

And to top things off...who can I talk to about this?  I've only skimmed over the surface here...into the land of anonymity...but who can I really have a conversation with about this?  Everyone has their own stuff...and some of this stuff is too personal to talk to just anyone about.  And I don't want to be a bother.  And just thinking that makes me feel stupid.  But that's the truth. 

1 comment:

  1. Darling, you know I always have time for you. You are fabulous! ~G

    ReplyDelete