Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So...

...yeah.

Great start...huh? :)

Clearly, I know how to lose weight. Been there. Done that. I just don't like needing to do so again. And I definitely need to do so again. I lost some when I was sick...but not a lot, and definitely not enough to counter the amount of muscle that I lost. Plus, with traveling as much as I have been, and eating like crap...I've gained...well...I'm not sure how much. But there has definitely been a gain.

I've been this out of shape before...but what's more frustrating now is that I've been in much better shape. I've had a lot more muscle...and now I have to try to get it back. Before, I was just happy with the small amount of muscle I was gaining because it was more than I'd ever had before.

What's more is that I'm impatient. Terribly impatient. I want to have all of that muscle back...plus some more...NOW.

As I said...I clearly know how to lose weight...but I've been traveling a lot lately, and it's a little difficult to eat well while on the road. Plus, I like food. And I feel like I'm just now getting back to the point where I should be with work outs.

Side note, I had really awesome grilled salmon for dinner. Served with a lemon wedge...and my fingers (even after a few washings) still smell like lemon. Mmm.

I know that it's going to come back...and it's going to come back soon. But in the mean time...I am definitely not happy with how I look right now. I won't go into grave detail...but it's not pretty.

I'm sure when I get home, and back to life as normal...or better yet...life as I'd really like it to be...then I should be ok. I know I haven't been drinking enough water lately either. I've been so good at that for so long, and being tired and cranky apparently makes me not want to drink water. Ok...drinking 87 cups of coffee or diet coke a day probably effect that as well. But sometimes you need a little pick me up.

I just know that I really don't want to see my scale for a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment